In the time of Christmas, I remind myself simple but powerful workout of the Five Tibetans Rites. Everybody is so busy, no time to workout but it will take you only 10 minute to do it. Energy flow of the Five Tibetans Rites have a profound effect on chakra system of the body, stimulating the electrical energy of the body in the same way as switching on a light switch sets off a flow of electrical energy.
“The Five Tibetans is simple, practical, effective and certainly mind/body altering. If you would love to become rejuvenated, remain calm, feel more vitality, be more flexible and simply look your absolute best, then now there is a new way to experience a greater state of wellbeing that takes just minutes a day, but lasts a lifetime.” … Dr. John F. Demartini
How to practice the Five Tibetans Rites?
The Five Tibetans have similarities to some traditional yoga practices: In summery: Tibetan 1 is basically Sufi whirling. Tibetan 2 chin to chest and legs up. Tibetan 3 is essentially the camel pose. Tibetan 4 is like an upward table, and Tibetan 5 is a smooth flow of up dog and down dog. Full set 21 repeats; Start slowly 3 – 5 to build yourself up to full flow. See video for more guidance.
Benefits: The Five Tibetan Rites
In just ten minutes a day you can:
- Reduce stress
- Feel younger and more powerful
- Slow down the aging process
- Improve strength and flexibility
- Enhance vitality
- Calm the mind
- Create greater mental clarity and focus
- Improve your breathing so its deeper, slower and conscious
- Strengthen lower back and core muscles
- Improve your libido
- Supports menopause and hormonal balance
- Be more centered and at peace
- Lose weight and develop muscle tone and core strength
- Improved digestion and elimination
- Reduce depression and anxiety
- Develop better posture
- Strengthen your immune system
- Support deeper sleep
No matter busyness of holiday season, keep doing this 10 minutes of energy flow practise that can create produce anti – aging antibodies – the fountain of Youth – for you. Try and let me know. Thanks.