“Yoga therapy is the professional application of the principles and practices of yoga to promote health and well-being within a therapeutic relationship that includes personalized assessment, goal setting, lifestyle management, and yoga practices for individuals or small groups.” www.iyta.org
“ONE ON ONE” yoga therapy session will be tailored to your needs and desires. It supports you with your recovery from injury/ trauma, addresses many health/ mental condition, improving postural habits, range of motions, chronical pain or persistent conditions, or your personal growing jounrey for Happiness and Peace.
TYPES OF SESSIONS:
- In-person (following all Health Covid19 regulations) in my home, or yours home. Outside of Great Victoria travel expenses will be applied.
- Virtual sessions via Zoom.
- HYBRID – combination of both/ in-person + virtual
- 75 minute, single session– $ 90
- Set of 75 minute, 3 sessions – $230 / With PDF home yoga practice resources
- Set of 75 minute, 6 sessions – $ 540 / With recording + Home practice chart/ yoga resources
Preferable E-money transfer to email: livingharmony2013@gmail.
LET US TALK BEFORE…
If you are interested in yoga therapy sessions with Veronika, send your inquire by email for 20 mins. Complementary talk (virtual/ call).
What clients of yoga therapy said…
…Yoga therapy is a completely different experience that goes far beyond the benefits of a yoga class and physical therapy. Even via ZOOM, it worked for me! Veronika knows how to bring out the best of the physical, mental and spiritual connection. I look forward to including Yoga therapy as another tool to keep me healthy, happy and mobile.
(May, 2020, female 60+, seasonal yoga practitioner)
Contact Veronika for any service inquiries to book an appointment: email@example.com
CANCELLATION POLICY: In the event to reschedule a private session please give 24 hours notice.